MRI In-bore Video System "Smart Theatre"
- Virtual skylight window
- Video images spread out in front of you provide a sense of openness and depth, creating the feeling of lying down and looking up at the sky.
- Diverse content
- You can use a tablet to select your favorite video and music from blue sky, aquarium, animals, animations, and others.
- No construction required
- No construction is required to use this system. It can also be installed in addition to the existing Smart Theatre.
Product Introduction Video
- The high-intensity projector and projection mapping technology reproduce high quality video images.
- A video image is projected onto the inner surface of the bore using a low-heat-generating LED projector and mirror reflection.
- Optically distorted images are corrected using content transformation.
- Use of high frequency noise shielded projector.
※This product does not have to be electrically or mechanically connected to the main unit of the MRI machine.
Comments from customers (hospital staff) who have introduced the system.
- Patients with claustrophobia often say, "I was glad that I could see images", so I think this product is capable of alleviating their stress. (Male engineer)
- We have received many comments from patients saying, "I want to have this examination again". A video image is projected directly into the bore, so I think it has the potential to be used for examinations in a wide range of areas. (Male chief engineer)
- It is possible to relieve patients' stress during an examination, so I would like to promote this product to patients. (Male hospital director)